Support & Secretarial
We offer a relaxed, fun, working environment with excellent levels of remuneration and the opportunity to work remotely when appropriate. The team at Curzon Green is a tightly-knit group of positive thinkers who support one another and who truly love the practice of law. We are devoted to providing the best legal services we can deliver, and we love what we do. We provide fantastic training and our goal is to the best firm in the world to work for. If this approach to your career appeals, and you believe you are qualified, then please get in touch with us.
In December 2021 we were awarded a silver medal in the Workplace Happiness Awards sponsored by The Telegraph, and this was without even applying!
We are currently seeking legal secretaries/assistants preferably with previous legal experience to work in our High Wycombe offices. The positions will be open to candidates who wishes to work part-time or full-time. If you wish to make an application please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainee Legal Secretary/Assistant
We are currently seeking trainee legal secretaries/assistants to work in our High Wycombe offices. The candidates should have a minimum of C / 4 grades at GCSE English and Mathematics. During training the candidate will develop:
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent administration/office skills
- An ability to deal efficiently and sensitively with clients
- The ability to communicate well in English
- Good time management skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products including Word, Teams, Outlook and Excel
- The ability to research matters on the Internet
- Excellent typing skills with some audio typing
- Confident in photocopying Court bundles, documents, etc.
- Being able to work well as part of a team undertaking exciting and important work.
The position will be open to a candidate who wishes to work part-time or full-time. If you wish to make an application please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com.
Curzon Green is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of their sex, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.