Our Marlow office was built in 1721 and was home to George II whilst he was Prince of Wales. The Grade 1 building is set in the heart of Marlow, just a stone’s throw from the High Street and a 2-minute walk to the River Thames. For client meetings, parking is free around the back of the Marlow Place building.
Marlow attracts many commuters due to its proximity to the M40 and M4 via the A404 by-pass and being situated just 20 minutes away from Heathrow Airport. Indeed it is the construction of the M4 and M40 motorways which have led to the tremendous growth in the size of Marlow from around 6,000 in 1950 to close to 20,000 today.