Our focus is on making the process of buying or selling a home as clear, simple and straightforward as possible. A solicitor will always be available for you to talk to and you will be kept fully up to date with the progress of your transaction.
At Curzon Green Solicitors we promise the following:
- We guarantee that a qualified solicitor will oversee your transaction from start to finish.
- We will provide a comprehensive itemised quote of all of the likely costs before any work is carried out.
- We have easily accessible offices in the City of London, and Marlow and High Wycombe town centres.
- We do not pay referral fees.
- We are quicker, more efficient and more knowledgeable than our counterparts.
- We answer queries immediately.
- We stay open through lunchtime.
- We assist clients nationwide.
- We are on the panels of all the main lenders.
- We are appointed to national frameworks demonstrating our quality of service.
- Our solicitors have provided expert reports in proceedings where third party transactions have gone awry.
- We have relationships with funders and other professionals to assist in providing a complete solution.
- We are specifically accredited by the Law Society through our CQS membership.
- We have 20+ years of experience.
- We move over 95% of our conveyancing instructions. The national average is between 61% and continuing to drop. The cost of a transaction falling through is time, money and stress.
For more information; please click on one of the following pages:
- Conveyancing Fee Calculator
- Conveyancing – Frequently Asked Questions
- Key steps when buying or selling a house
- Flowchart of key steps when buying or selling a house
- Conveyancing terminology explained
- Key tips to budgeting effectively when moving house
- Conveyancing Quote Explained