Claims against Accountants

If you instruct an account, they should provide services to a reasonably competent standard. If this is not the case, you may be entitled to compensation.

A claim may be made for a variety of reasons, including if an account has provided incorrect tax advice, missed deadlines, failed to advise properly or provided an inaccurate valuation of assets.

If your complaint relates to the service you have received, you should consider making a complaint to the Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board.

Please contact us today for a free no obligation consultation by calling us on one of the two telephone numbers referred to at the top of this page, or by email:

Our Dispute Resolution Team