City of London: 020 3440 3705  |  High Wycombe: 01494 451355
At Curzon Green Solicitors, we are able to offer you the advice and assistance you need for a full range of alcohol licensing legal services, including representation at license review hearings.

Do I need a license to sell alcohol?
There are a variety of licenses available, and if intending to sell alcohol, include a free drink in an admission ticket or give away alcohol for a donation, you will need one of these.

Which license will I need?
If you plan to sell or supply alcohol on a permanent basis as a business or other organisation, you will need to apply for a premises license.

If you plan to sell or supply alcohol or authorise the sale or supply of alcohol, you must apply for a personal license.

If you belong to a qualifying members’ club, including working men’s clubs, rugby clubs etc., you will need to apply for a club premises certificate.

If you plan to sell or supply alcohol temporarily, for example for a one off event, you must submit a temporary event notice.

How can I apply?
From 2005, licensing has been in the control of local authorities. Amongst other services, we are able to assist with:
  • New Premises License applications
  • Applying for temporary events notices
  • Extending and amending existing Premises Licenses including variation applications, or changes to the designated premises supervisor
  • License reviews, prosecutions, appeals and closure orders
  • Assisting with objectors
  • Ensuring you are up to date with the latest legislation
To sell alcohol without the correct license risks incurring a heavy fine or, in some circumstances, imprisonment. Please contact us today for a free no obligation discussion by calling one of the two telephone numbers at the top of this page, or by email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Recommended by The Legal 500 - The Clients' Guide to Law Firms  Family Law - Solicitors High Wycombe   Collobrative Law - Curzon Green Solicitors   Law society   SRA   APIL    PNLA

        Family Law - Curzon Green Solicitors