Rob is the managing partner of Curzon Green Solicitors and has been practising as a solicitor since December 2001.
Rob’s experience is extensive and he has dealt with all aspects of litigation including defamation, building disputes, personal injury, insolvency, trespass, breach of contract and professional negligence. Rob has also dealt with all aspects of family law and is trained and works as a Collaborative Lawyer. As a result of his work, Rob is often in the High Court and has also dealt with several Court of Appeal cases.
Due to client confidentiality details of most of the larger claims Rob has acted on cannot be disclosed. However, some notable cases that can be mentioned include:
- Supervising the running of some of the Claimants’ claims in the Buncefield explosion litigation.
- Settling a substantial multi-party action against a FTSE 100 company for an alleged breach of the TUPE legislation over the course of many years of employment.
- Settling 2 separate clinical negligence claims involving the same surgeon for failed spinal decompression surgery resulting in severe spinal injuries.
- Assisting the lawyers acting in Heather Mills’ divorce from Paul McCartney.
- Settling a clinical negligence claim (with damages running into 6 figures) against a high profile plastic surgeon for failed breast reduction surgery which caused psychiatric injury.
- Bringing a winding up petition against British Airways PLC which resulted in full payment and interest being paid to the client with British Airways PLC paying the full costs of the process.
Due to his expertise, Rob has appeared on several occasions on the radio and in the newspapers. Rob was recently a Registered Lawyer with the Football Association.
Rob’s recent caseload includes 2 substantial successful professional negligence claims against solicitors, and a successful claim against UNISON for failing to fund a member’s successful Employment Tribunal claim despite being advised of its good merits.
Rob is currently acting in a complex professional negligence claim proceeding in the Technology and Construction Court of the Royal Courts of Justice.
Rob can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org